When you first find out you have a little one inside of you, it almost seems unreal. I didn't feel much different other then just being tired all the time. Even when we went to see the my Aunt Tracy (Our O.B.) for the first time and saw little flutterbugs little heart flutter, it still didn't seem real. (Especially since I don't think I've been that bad. Maybe Kaulin thinks different! :)
- Crying over the milk being gone.
- Getting up to pee every night. I used to have a blatter of steel!
- Getting upset at church and not being able to stop crying the WHOLE sacrament. It was like I had a leaky valve. I honestly couldn't stop. It was aweful.
- Rushing to the bathroom at Kaulins parents house to spill everything i just ate, and then waltz back into the room and start back up with the converstation. Yuck.
- Trying to keep myself busy all the time so I don't have a chance to feel nauseated. Really, only at night.
- Lossing weight (Not good), but noticing I am getting a tummy pouch now.
- Being at Lake Powell with 20 people on a house boat and trying to keep a secret...