Posted by Jewls at 3:21 PM
When you first find out you have a little one inside of you, it almost seems unreal. I didn't feel much different other then just being tired all the time. Even when we went to see the my Aunt Tracy (Our O.B.) for the first time and saw little flutterbugs little heart flutter, it still didn't seem real. (Especially since I don't think I've been that bad. Maybe Kaulin thinks different! :)
- Crying over the milk being gone.
- Getting up to pee every night. I used to have a blatter of steel!
- Getting upset at church and not being able to stop crying the WHOLE sacrament. It was like I had a leaky valve. I honestly couldn't stop. It was aweful.
- Rushing to the bathroom at Kaulins parents house to spill everything i just ate, and then waltz back into the room and start back up with the converstation. Yuck.
- Trying to keep myself busy all the time so I don't have a chance to feel nauseated. Really, only at night.
- Lossing weight (Not good), but noticing I am getting a tummy pouch now.
- Being at Lake Powell with 20 people on a house boat and trying to keep a secret...
Posted by Jewls at 3:11 PM
Posted by Jewls at 5:57 PM
Posted by Jewls at 11:22 PM
Posted by Jewls at 3:45 PM
Staying fit. Holy Smokes! That is a chore all in itself. I some how avoided the freshman 15, but what about the marriage 12... on good days 10, on really bad ones 14. (Hey I'm a girl! My weight is a roller coaster depending on what day it is!) And when it's time to have a kid, what about the baby 30-50!!
This scares me more than any of them. Since one day I think I might want to have one of those little bundles of joy people keep trying to convince me to have, I've decided that I need to get fit now. (Easier to bounce back right?) Plus, I want to look good in one of these little numbers before I do....
Having the supportive husband I have, he saw an add on Craigslist for a 90 day fit challenge and quickly forwarded it onto me. No better time than now I guess. So I gave them a call and what is done is done. I had before pictures taken and I am now on my way to becoming fit at CrossFit in St. George.
On top of the 3 days a week training with Crossfit, I need to still use my other gym pass. So if anyone wants to go to Zumba, Yoga or any other fun class at Golds let me know! I would love to have a workout buddy!
Posted by Jewls at 3:02 PM
Posted by Jewls at 9:47 PM