Posted by Jewls at 2:13 PM
Posted by Jewls at 1:56 PM
Below is NOT to do if you are decide to take maternity pictures.
Well, as many of you know, my sister is an amazing photographer. (Click the link to see her stuff). So when it came time for maternity pictures, I wasn't too into the whole idea. Who decided it was a good idea to try and get your fat swollen house of a self ready and smiling in front of the camera? Crazy people. But with a little coaching I decided to go out. Problem is, I didn't go out when I was a cute pregnant. NO!!! I went out when I was almost due. I look at these the cringe a little, but I'm glad I get to look back at them now.
Posted by Jewls at 1:18 PM
The Story of the Lightbulb, or Losing Sight of What Matters Most
Posted by Jewls at 1:15 PM
That thought will probably never cross my mind again... It took forever and cost just as much as buying one by the time you buy fabric, batting and all the foam for the bumpers. But I'm happy with how it all turned out! It might be a little girly for our little boy, but it's a baby, right? :) haha.
Posted by Jewls at 3:21 PM
When you first find out you have a little one inside of you, it almost seems unreal. I didn't feel much different other then just being tired all the time. Even when we went to see the my Aunt Tracy (Our O.B.) for the first time and saw little flutterbugs little heart flutter, it still didn't seem real. (Especially since I don't think I've been that bad. Maybe Kaulin thinks different! :)
- Crying over the milk being gone.
- Getting up to pee every night. I used to have a blatter of steel!
- Getting upset at church and not being able to stop crying the WHOLE sacrament. It was like I had a leaky valve. I honestly couldn't stop. It was aweful.
- Rushing to the bathroom at Kaulins parents house to spill everything i just ate, and then waltz back into the room and start back up with the converstation. Yuck.
- Trying to keep myself busy all the time so I don't have a chance to feel nauseated. Really, only at night.
- Lossing weight (Not good), but noticing I am getting a tummy pouch now.
- Being at Lake Powell with 20 people on a house boat and trying to keep a secret...
Posted by Jewls at 3:11 PM